Thursday 4 November 2010

Its nearly Christmas!! Giant Fabric Advent Calendar

Fancy something different that the normal chocolate advent calendar this year?? As a mum I was slightly put off with the idea of my 18 month old daughter having chocolates everyday and not being able to learn the true meaning of Christmas. I decided I would make her a fabric advent calendar in which i could pop a tree decoration in each pocket by which I could teach her traditional values and tell those warming Christmas stories we all associate with a great family christmas!

 Giant Advent calender made from fleece, hand sewn pockets large enough to pop little treats inside.
This tree is approx 4ft tall and would cost approx £20.00

Any design can be done, this just happens to be a tree, I can do a star, stocking, christmas pud or snowman - or your own choice of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment